The Air Flash Infrared Flash Cure Unit offers an adjustable forced air system to protect delicate textiles during the flash curing process. It speeds up the curing of plastisol inks, the drying of water based inks while cooling the enclosure to improve operator safety.
The Air-FlashTM Cure Station from Vastex combines infrared heating with forced air to heat the ink while cooling the garment. This prevents the high heat needed to melt plastisol inks from melting, shrinking or burning nylon, polyester, Dazzle cloth, Spandex and other heat-sensitive fabrics.
With water-based inks that require moisture removal for drying, the flow of forced air across the infrared-heated ink accelerates evaporation, significantly reducing the time and energy needed to flash-dry each garment.
The Air Flash Cure Units features:
- 15-Year Heater Warranty
- 3500 watt Model 1818 (240V) and 4300 watt Model 1824 (240V), all with 140 CFM blower
- Versatile settings: air only, full heat and air or modulate the air velocity and heat from high to low.
- Works well with plastisol, water base, discharge and delicate garments and more
- Depth-adjustable heater shields on three sides to maintain edge-to-edge temperature and uniformity of the heated area
- Large filtered air intake delivers clean air to heater and your garments
- Adjustable features: Heat, air velocity, heat shield, head height and level
- Flash plastisol in as little as 4 seconds.
- Diagnostic pilot lights, heavy duty side handles and locking casters
- Anti-rust treatment on powder coated all steel construction
- Outer skin and side handles are cooled for operator safety by an adjustable air diverter system instead of a conventional fan speed control