Offering a Traditional Manual Press with a New Digital Life.
- A Reliable Tried & Tested Manual Press
- Easy to Use, with all necessary Temperature & Time Regulation being controlled Digitally for Accuracy.
- Pressure Regulation is Easily Performed via a Comfortably sized Hand Wheel.
The Studio 38 is a very Portable Press for Markets, Shows etc, and Large enough to Accommodate most Pressing Applications
The Heat Plate Area is 38 x 38cm and has a Teflon Coated Surface for Clean Release of Transfers etc. It also comes with quality silicone rubber base pads are used to provide excellent transfer results every time.
The 38’s Base has Good Clearance which Enables Youth and Adult T-shirts to be Fitted over that Base.
The Base is Attached via 2 Bolts, so Optional Bases can be Fitted.
The Studio 38’s Heat Plate lifts well Clear of the Base giving the Operator plenty of space to load and unload – a characteristic not shown by the brochure photograph.
Features of the Studio Clam:
- Self adhesive silicone base pad.
- Fingertip pressure control.
- Manufactured and tested to comply with EC safety regulations. CE labelled.
- 12 month warranty on machine.
- Full service/ spares support.
- Manual supplied illustrates electrical wiring diagrams, exploded diagram and parts list. Full safety instructions.
- Thermal cut out on the heating element shuts off power to the elements if the temperature exceeds 260ºC +/- 15ºC (500ºF +/- 27ºF)
Maximum working temperature 260°C
Display timer range 0 – 9999 sec
38 cm 61 cm 34 kg 76(L) x 48.5(W) x 41 cm(H)
Power supply: Single Phase 10 AMPs
Machine height closed 34.5 cm
Machine height open 86 cm
Machine width: 38cm
Machine Depth: 61cm
Press pad dimensions: 38 x 38cm