Step up your printing abilities with this Mid-Level Dual Heater, Infrared Conveyor Dryer the provides repeatable results and fast payback.
There two Little Red X2 models. If machines with a little lower capacities read about the Little Red X1 models.
Little Red X2-30
The Little Red X2-30 model comes with a 30 in. (76 cm) wide x 66 in. (168 cm) long conveyor belt with two 24 in. (61 cm) wide 240V/2,600 watt heaters to cure up to 260 plastisol-printed images or 90 discharge or water-based printed images per hour.
Little red X2-54
The Little Red X2-54 model with 54 in. (137 cm) wide x 66 in. (168 cm) long conveyor is equipped with two 48 in. (122 cm) wide 240V/5,200 watt infrared heaters to cure up to 520 plastisol-printed images or dry 180 discharge or water-based printed images per hour.
The Little Red Dryers are great for growing businesses as all models can be expanded by adding modular heating chamber(s) and longer conveyor belts.
Features of the LR-X2 Series Dryers:
LR X2-30: (2) 240V/2,600 watt heaters (total 5,200 watts)
LR X2-54: (2) 240V/5,200 watt heaters (total 10,400 watts)
- Closely spaced coils provide high-density, medium-wavelength infrared heat for maximum cure speed without cold spots or under-curing
- Huge, 15-year heater warranty
- The powered exhaust system cools the outer cabinet while evacuating moisture and fumes
- Digital PID Temperature controller is accurate to +/-1°C
- Low friction belt aligner and DC belt speed control with digital display
- “X-Series” Conveyor Belt Tracking System with Teflon coated fiberglass belt
- Adjustable belt-to-heater clearance (5-18cm) on each side for each heater
- Expandable to meet growing needs. Add a 46cm or 92cm chamber or 46cm belt extensions.
- Additional heating chambers and conveyor belt extensions
- Locking casters for mobility
- Heavy duty belt motor (recommend for longer conveyor belts), standard on X2-54 models
* Rated Shirts/hr are approximations and are based on certain conditions including humidity, image size, substrate material, etc.
Contact us for a quote or to organise a demonstration.