The Vastex LittleRed X3 tunnel dryer offers a Mid-Level Three Heater Infrared Conveyor Dryer
At only 104cm long, the LR-X3 heating chamber houses three infrared heaters, all closely aligned to ensure no gaps, thus maintaining a constant curing temperature throughout the length of the conveyor.
The three height adjustable infrared heaters raise the temperature of the ink (not the air inside the chamber) with sustained intensity, maximising the curing efficiency.
Available in two sizes, the LittleRed X3 comes with a 76cm wide belt or a 137.2cm wide belt. Both sit at only 2.24m long and offers good curing rates for both Waterbased/Discharge and Plastisol Inks.
|Belt Width||30” -76cm||54” – 137.2cm|
|Powered Exhaust||388 CFM (11 CMM)||550 CFM (15.6CMM)|
|Cure times: Plastisol @25secs*||360+/hr||720+/hr|
|Waterbased/Discharge @ 70secs*||120+/hr||240+/hr|
|Power Requirements||23amp, Single Phase||23amp, Three Phase|
The best part of the LittleRed Dryer Range is that the dryers are modular and can be expanded and adapted as required. You can extend the conveyor belt for greater lead in/out, or add additional heating chambers to double your capacity as your business grows.
Key features of the LittleRed Tunnel Dryers:
- Comes standard with a powered exhaust system to cool the outer cabinet while evacuating moisture and fumes
- The Digital PID Temperature Controller is accurate to +/-1°F
- DC belt speed control with digital display
- The “X-Series” Conveyor Belt Tracking System with Teflon coated fiberglass belt offers a heavy duty belt, ideal for hardworking machines.
In addition to the outstanding features the dryer offers, the LittleRed Tunnel Dryers come with an Industry-leading 15-year heater warranty.
- Additional heating chambers and conveyor belt extensions
- Locking casters for mobility
- Heavy duty belt motor (recommend for longer conveyor belts), standard on X3-54 models
- Creeper gear
* Rated Shirts/hr are approximations and are based on certain conditions including humidity, image size, substrate material, etc.