The Vastex D100 provides a compact entry level Infrared Conveyor Dryer. With a dense coil pattern, heater shields and a 6.35 watt per square inch, this infrared heater eliminates hot and cold spots and provides the power to get your jobs done.
This entry level tabletop dryer comes with a 45.7cm (18″) wide conveyor belt and cures up to 110 plastisol-printed garments or 50 discharge-printed garments per hour.
- Adjustable heater height/angle, heat intensity and belt speed provide full operator control.
- Teflon coated fiberglass belt with tracking system
- 110+* shirts per hour with plastisol and 50+* with discharge
- Powerful infrared heater with tight coil pattern and heat shields
- Very compact with a total footprint less than 8 sq.ft (2.44 sq.m)
- The D-100 has a tilting heater design which works great for curing hats or mugs.
Belt Width (max garment width) 46 cm (18″)
Heater Width: 41 cm (16″)
Maximum Image Width 31 cm (12″)
Optional stand with wheels.
If you are looking for a Compact Infrared Tunnel Dryer that offers more power and speed, take a look at the next model up, the Vastex D1000
*Cure times are 25% below actual test results. Production may vary based on ink, environment and other variables.