Offering 1 -4 Colour printing ideal for Restricted Spaces, Mobile Shops and Smaller Budgets.
The Vastex V-100 achieves quality results for your screen printing by using registration-critical components from Vastex commercial and industrial models.
The V-100 has an innovative design using fewer parts, with a lighter-duty construction to achieve cost savings. Available in a tabletop-only configuration with a maximum 4-station/4-colors.
- Steel pallets and optional rubber tops.
- It is adjustable, allowing for Screen off-contact and level adjustments
- The Floating head 3-point bearing locks for pinpoint registration ensures it is accurate.
- With All-heads-down printing, you make the most of your productivity, while the V-100 is easy to operate with Rotor detent to provide positive engagement of pallets
- Maximum screen width (4-station, 4-color configuration all heads down): 51 cm (21″)
- One year warranty on manufacturer’s defects
The Vastex V-100 Carousel is designed to offer a solution for overflow printing along with printing in restricted spaces (spare rooms and mobile shops) at a lower cost, a cost usually associated with machines of lesser accuracy and durability.
The V-100 Carousel has an optional Stand the S1-27. On this you can add your V-100 and it will also fit the D-100 Tabletop Tunnel Dryer underneath as per the image below.
Other Vastex equipment performance-matched to V-100 screen printing presses include: E-100 Tabletop Screen Exposure systems, D-100 Tabletop Conveyor Dryers and DRI-CAB Screen Drying Cabinets which can also serve as stands for tabletop equipment.