Built to last a lifetime
The Vastex V-2000HD Screen Printing Carousels offer a heavy duty screen printing press with a 25-year warranty*. It comes with a solid structure and the most efficient Micro-registration in the industry.
Available in your choice of 1 to 10 stations and 1 to 10 print heads, the V-2000HD carousels are designed to be expandable so you had upgrade at any time from 1 station 1 colour to your choice of stations and colours with a maximum of 10 colours and 10 stations.
The Vastex V2000HD Series of heavy-duty manual screen printing presses offers the screen printing professional an unequalled range of advanced capabilities that decrease set up time, improve registration accuracy and increase productivity.
The Vastex V-2000HD screen printing carousels come standard with the following features:
- 100% Wrench Free Adjustment Speed up your work flow with independent head levelling, “off-contact” adjustment, micro-registration with zero backlash and complete removal or installation of the print head in seconds.
- Heavy Duty Never warp steel pallets with rubber tops and the new corner clamp pallet arm
- Adjustable 6 way screen levelling
- Precise Screen Printing as the V-2000HD holds accurate multicolour printing registration
- Accuracy with the embedded registration bearings close to the screen, so they stay clear of spray tack
- Flexibility; allowing the screen printer to print all heads down
- Gas lifters with 16 position variable lift strength
- The 30 cm wide steel rear screen clamps are joined by a steel clamp bar for off center clamping (6.9 cm) with precision ground center shaft. This combined with the 7.6cm square steel rotor arm with ruler indicator make the V-2000HD a strong, durable machine.
- The Elevated Pallets mean there is no need to stretch shirts over the arm. It is also compatible with quick stretch jacket attachment.
- Featuring Zero backlash bearings on screen arm pivot and convenient adjustable micro clamp levers
Backed by an unprecedented 25-year warranty*, these are industrial-strength machines in every respect, with steel-tube legs, 3 in. (76 mm) square steel rotor arms, heavy-gauge steel rotor assemblies, and never-warp steel pallets, with all critical moving parts — including registration wheel locks — gliding on ball bearings.
The V2000HD heavy duty print head allows the industry’s fastest set-up and micro-registration, and accepts clamp-on DiGiTTM athletic numbering jigs and side-clamp accessories in 20 seconds.
*25 year limited warranty.
Gas springs and rubber pallet tops covered for 3 years.
Contact Leapfrog Machinery on +61 (0) 2 9482 4999 for a quote or view more Vastex Screen Printing Carousels available.